Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cool !!

Its so cold here in Mumbai. Mercury has dropped too much and has broken many past records of winter season.By this time Mumbai normally returns to its hot,sweaty atmosphere but not this time.Entire North India is engulfed in cold wave.

On Saturday evening I got call from PS. She had called me after a long time. She asked if I can meet her at any Coffee shop. I was at home whole day and was aneways bored. So I told her to meet at Barista near a place called Mith Chowki.We sat there sipping hot Coffee and talking about friends,work and life.I told her that I have never seen snow.....to which she promised that she will take me one day at a place where theres snow.When we decided to leave at around 11PM, I was almost shivering.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Hmm mausam aashikana hai :)
You have to take the trouble to fly out to Canada and you will never ask more of snow :)

Hope you enjoyed the change of mumbai weather
Cheers

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Canada??

Yeah why not.I will be happy to go anywhere provided some bears cost of my travelling.

hehehe

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

I have traveled all over the world and I have yet to see more than a dusting of snow firsthand. It seems I am always going to hot places!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home