Sunday, January 15, 2006

Arijay Chaudhari: Billionaire in making


Arijay Chaudhari


Arijay has come for business visit in Delhi. He is right now staying with me in Gurgaon.Due to this I got opportunity to have company of a very learned and intelligent man.Arijay,at the age of 33, is CEO of company named SIS Infosystems which develops software for advanced analysis and business forecasting using very high complex tools like Neural Networks and Game Theory.He has more than 30 research papers to his credit and has written book on GATT and WTO.His books are in American Congress Library and are taught in Harvard,Princeton and many other Universities. He also works as a consultant for many Pharma and Market Research companies.In the beginning I thought that he must be a typical boring and workalcoholic person. But later I came to know that he is very jolly man with a good sense of humour.
These days whenever he is free,he teaches me the intricate details of his IDASM software which is highly complex and uses thousands of algorithms and statistical formulas to forecast.Though it is very tough I am able to understand most of the crucial parts of software. Arijay wants me to help him on developing more user friendly interface of this software and look after the support in coming months.
The idea of IDASM is wonderful.It is already appreciated by heads of many big companies.So watch out for this guy. He is future Narayan Murthy of India.

Today Arijay made Pasta which was very wondeful. I am learning to cook food from him.Soon I will be meeting his girl friend.He is also give me nice and useful tips to have a good girl friend(he has already helped me to have one).

May be in a week I will be going to Nagpur with him to meet his team of software developers and programmers. Its really great to work with people like him.