Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My Childhood pic


I was searching for Pan Card in my pouch in which I keep my important things.
At that time I found a small plastic cover.In that were xerox of my Degree and marksheets. In that I found this old foto.I dont know from where it landed there.

I still remember....this pic was taken when I was in 5th grade. wanted to have a passport size foto to attach on an application for getting admission in IUCCG in Kendriya Vidyalay. I dont know what this abbreviation stands for. In our school, a person had come from this institute to recruit students for summer classes.Though I took the passport foto for it, I did not take admission in it.

Looking at this pic I was amazed, I looked very similar to my brother. Infact when viewed from distance it seems that it his pic.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

awwwwwwwww ur a heartbreaker mate! SO SWEET!

Keshi.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Thanks again for the comment keshi.
Hope to see you more on my blog

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home