Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tsunami+Earthquake+Volcano


If you people are wondering where I had disappeared for few weeks then the answer is my life was in disarray due to 3 terrorists.
Last couple of weeks was horrible for me. My cousin Sisters had come to our place for Rakhi. They came with their 3 kids. I was very happy to see these three cute kiddos. But in just one day they showed their true colors. Later I realized that our home is ravaged by Tsunami+Earthquake+Volcano. Within a day of their esteemed arrival our sweet home looked as if it’s hit by Stinger missile.

These three kids are great. Very Great.
This first one…eldest of the three is Mr bush. He doesn’t fear anyone and is addicted to newspapers. By newspaper I didn’t mean reading newspapers. He loves Spreading news paper all over the home after tearing them to bits. There is no drawer or closet in our home which was untouched by his love of adventure. He played a major role is transforming the Vastu of our home. After many years our home looked not like a home.

This is the Youngest of the lot. He is still bed ridden and cannot sit straight obviously he cannot even walk on four legs. I really thank god for this. Coz if he would have been able to walk he would have been a disaster. No one would have capability to stop his rampage.
The only job he does whole day is to drink milk and turn it into uric acid. He has blessed me many times with shower of his holy pee.

The lady on far right is reincarnation of Margaret Thatcher. If she wants any thing…then she will have it. No one can stop her from having what she wants. If she doesn’t get what she wants she will cry in a voice loud enough to shake our apartment’s foundation. She stayed in our home for a very less time. Comparatively she was also quietest of the lot. While I was carrying her in my hands, she got hold of computer mouse. She did experiment with earth’s gravity and resulting in imminent death of my lovely mouse. I helpless for a day coz its pretty tiresome to work on PC without mouse.

Whole family more or less enjoyed the presence of these kids. I saw totally different (weird)side of my father when he sang lori for the kids. My mom told my sisters to save their respective kids from my father if they don’t want them to turn deaf.

By 14th August all these kids went to their respective home and I heaved a sigh of relief.
On 15th August, ie our Independence, I celebrated with great pomp and splendor, coz this is the first time I came to know the real meaning of independence. After many years I celebrated this day. I saw small kids of my building running around with tricolor in their hands. I brought them all together and told them to stand in a line. Then we started doing march pass around our building. Left Right left Right. All the people in building were amused see the kids marching. They smiled at them and gave me a weird look. They failed to understand what the a hell this guy with big beard is doing with kids.
Aneways we enjoyed a lot. Then I winded up the celebration with short speech to children on importance and history of independence.

Afterword:
Now I really miss my nephews and niece. So does our entire family. In a day or two I will be starting my visit-nephew-niece expedition.

6 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Nirwa Mehta said...

Awwwww! The bedridden cousins is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger SUNMAY said...

LMAO awesome ! so do u plan to have a terrorist outfit of you own ? :P

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Shruti said...

hi abhishek,
hey if children dont do masti then who would do?..that not you n me...
anyways...children are to be loved and should be made free to explore the wild world..

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

they are quite cute!

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,Abhi..
How cute they are!! I'm sure you had a great time spending with them..And for the past one month..my condition's similar..Aarush's three cousins came from US and had pretty nice fun..

take care

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger rachana said...

so had a great time with them..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home