Saturday, June 24, 2006

Umesh....you were my best friend.

Yesterday in afternoon I got a call from my friend Gurjit Singh. We studied in same engineering college. He gave me a very sad message. He told that our good friend Umesh Bansal is no more. On 18th June he met an accident in Delhi. After two days in hospital he had cardiac arrest and left this world on 21st June.




Last time I talked to him was on 16th evening. He had called me to inform that he had lost the ticket which I had given to him for cancellation. I was very rude to him that day and we almost fought on phone. That was the last time I talked to him.

Umesh..how I wish today if I could talk to you one more time and just tell you that you were the best friend I ever had in my life. It is said when you lose something you know its value.

Last month we had a meeting.
I won’t forget the lengthy discussion we had in your office. How elaborately I discussed my plan to start a new company with you and you promised me that you will be with me for any endeavor to support me. Brother you broke your promise.

You don’t know what loss you have done to me. You were my only friend who used to listen my ideas, my dreams without laughing or mocking me. Now to whom will I go?

When I came to Delhi you helped me so much. Whenever I needed help, you were always there for me. But I never helped you. I will regret this for whole life.

I remember our last meeting when I was leaving for Mumbai. I said so many negative things about Delhi. You told me that you love Delhi and warned me never to speak anything against it.

It’s a promise to you brother, I will never speak anything negative of Delhi in my whole life. You were the only best thing which that city gave….and now you are no more.

Wherever you are….may peace be upon you.

7 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger dharmu said...

hey,may his soul rest in peace, and may god give his dear ones the strength to bear his abscence.

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger rachana said...

I can understand how it feels....it's a great loss..
may his soul rest in peace.

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Nirwa Mehta said...

May his soul rest in peace! And May God give his family and friends to cope up with this tragic incident!

Nirwa

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

Losing a good friend is very hard, indeed. Don't dwell on the last words you shared; remember the fun you had together during the good times.

Peace.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Diazepam and shelf life

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umesh, may your soul rest in peace. You are already being missed - sorely. Thanks Abhishek, for this mini tribute to him.

-Sudarshan

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Fedico wheel chair ramp Xanax elimination financial planning for disabled children

 

Post a Comment

<< Home