Friday, August 04, 2006

If I were Prime Minister

Yesterday I was going through my old notebooks searching for address of one my friends. At that time I came across a page on which my friend Harit had written an essay on ‘If I were a Prime Minister’. When I was in Delhi we had a power failure in afternoon. Harit and Milind who were enjoying cartoon on television came to me. I was engrossed in some work and inorder to keep them busy I gave then a topic to write an essay on it. Harit brought his own notebook and to Milind I gave my own book.
Harit, since he is grown up now, had written practical stuff. But Milind’s imagination great. What he has written is not clear in the pic therefore I have written it down…….I wont correct his grammatical mistakes and write it as it is.


If I were a Prime Minister

I want to become a Prime Minister then I will keep my name Gabber Singh.
Then I will rule India, then I said to make our India very very good then I solve our problem then I will see to it that India wins against Pakistan.
There is so much problem of water in India.
Then I will say to ON the motor like this.
I will solve water problem.
Then there is problem of dirt in Delhi.
Then I say to policeman to clean all the Delhi.
Then there is problem of light.
Then I take the inverter and fit it in all houses.
Then I say airforce pilot to clean all the houses.

Reading this I laughed like anything.

11 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

Hahaha...
Thats hilarious!!

Especially liked the inverter one!
:) :)))

 
At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offence to anyone.. but am just curious...was he a bihari??

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

No Varshita,
they belong to Haryana.Milind is 8 yr old kid

http://milindsharma.blogspot.com/

enjoy is little world :)

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

@Velu

Thanks buddy.
I am happy u enjoyed my post.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

I can't stop laughing! Prime Minister Gabbar Singh!!

Hahahahahaha!!

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always believe children's thoughts're so transparent and genuine..
Your made me smile,buddy..

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Nirwa Mehta said...

Awww! that is such a sweet essay!! hahahahahaha!! Only an innocent kid can come up with that!

Remaning yourself to Gabbar Singh when you become PM, well, now we have Manmohan Singh! Heheheheh

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

@ashley
Really that was funniest part.

@Ganga
You yourself have kids at home....you must be experiencing similar things daily.

@Nirwa
Haan re.Manmohan ko bolunga to change his name....atleast our neighbours will be terrified due to this.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger khusroo hyatt said...

abe randi k bace tm log kabhi pakistan se agge nhi asktay
i m pakisani

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waht the hell is this

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Knowledge Resource Centre said...

You made us laugh a lot, thanks buddy.

Where milind is now? I am sure he will never want to become P.M.

Ha ha ha ha.

Sunita and Neha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home