Monday, March 06, 2006

Big Trouble

It was a very troublesome day. The data utility programme which was to be made by 3rd March was still not made. I had contacted to my friend Sachin in Nagpur who looks after this development. He hasn’t replied yet. I am also waiting for Praveena and Vasudha's reply about the recent development on IDASM.We are already 3 days late. The things are not fine in our other clients place as well. Our client just doesn’t use the software. If this goes on then we can be in big pickle.

Already my CEO Arijay has given me warning for not getting work done according to schedule. Our software development team in Nagpur is very hard working and are toiling to develop the utility. Therefore I cannot blame them. There was a major problem at our clients end while installing software last time. We came to know the culprit was Oracle. The version for which our software is built was different and the one installed at clients end was different. So again we are in a bit of problem. Hope it gets done soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home