Friday, March 10, 2006

Phew...

It was such a nice day….so cool. A real change after so many days of stress. From last four days I was in lot of stress. I had to shift from Gurgaon. After haphazardly selling furniture I was waiting for the people to come and take them. The person who purchased the furniture was out of city. After trying his cell for whole day I wasn’t able to contact him. If he doesn’t turn up by next day then I will be on road with all the wooden stuff since I have to vacate my flat by 12th March. Kya Jhanjat hai..
These days my work was also not going smoothly. My clients are already a big pain. I faced lot of problem .I am on the verge os losing our clients. What else I spoiled my relation with dozen of colleagues and friends. This week was horrible.

But today getting up in morning I saw that clouds have covered the sky. It had rained a bit in early morning. The atmosphere was really very nice and cool. It was a good change from the hot delhi atmosphere of previous day. When I got up from bed I was in semi depressed mood pondering about the events of previous days and thinking what will happen in coming days…nothing was going as planned. I was sure that worst was going to come. Seeing my work, my MD raised concern that; whether I will be able to hold my clients in Delhi.

I got up and came in balcony after brushing teeth. And lo..as I opened the balcony door I was greeted by cold sweet smelling wind. Everything around seemed green and vibrant. It took only moments for me to cheer up. I stood there in balcony and admired the beauty of nature around. Everything was so clean and green. After some time I came back to my room and switched on the PC. Suddenly I became very optimistic and mentally stable. I thought let the worst come….I am ready for it. Then I thought about my capabilities and was quite happy with myself. At the most what will happen…I will lose client…I will have to face trouble with the furniture on my head….I have to face trouble in shifting from gurgaon in coming days…That’s not a big deal. I have faced problems bigger than this and have come up with many good solutions in past. I don’t care…

Thanks for the nature….I this wouldn’t have been the atmosphere today….i would have drooled whole day cursing myself and my fate…and doing nothing.

Such is the power of Nature.

5 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Neha Sinha said...

egg-jac-tly

same weather prevailed here in patna yesterday...and the cool breeze,the red sky is amazingly so beautiful that it immediately lightens you up...i jus love it!!!

..and then I hope things fall into place!there's a cycle of good n bad dayz so hope the cycle wud turn arnd in ur favour ...have a good day :)

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Hi Pandora,
thanks for comment.
Hope to have more from you on my blog.

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Canada online pharmacy propecia i Accident boating columbia river child effects prozac side nude teen Storage cabinet file & storage cabinets watch loveless episode 2 Laser comb hair propecia hairlosstreatments.biz zithromax before Dancing girls video

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Home depot rockland fax number Exectutive office chairs Chemist bio maple booster blue rosacea treatment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home