Monday, May 29, 2006

Bed Cleaning

I am working too hard these days. Half of the day goes into washing clothes, cleaning utensils and cooking food. No I am not working as some Ramu Kaka at someone’s home, but this is story of my own place. After firing of my first maid, I am struggling hard to keep everything at place. No wonder firing of my second maid Shakuntala is also on table. I am thinking over it.
Last Saturday I went to my bank in Asaf Ali Road. I received shock of my life there. I have spent huge amount in last three months and my bank balance is in terrible state….full to ujada chaman. I came back home and searched my calculator. Unable to find it I settled with calc on my PC and started calculating all the major expenses in last 3 months. After lot of mental utha-patak it came into picture that I just don’t know where I spent half of the amount I withdrew from bank. If this would have been case with some other boy it was understandable. But with me!!! No!! I am a very good. I don’t have any habit that asks for huge amount of money. I don’t smoke, perfect teetotaler, Girl friends bilkul nahi…toh paise gaye kahan. I am not a guy who spends whole night with munni bai…chee chee. I am a bal brahmachari. Whole night I wasn’t able to sleep due this million dollar question.

I found today that nothing at my home is in place. Every small paper and things are getting lost. So I decided to start a massive ghar-cleaning operation. First I decided to clean my bed where I sleep…alone.



Now, my bed is a wonderful place. There are so many things on it that it seems as if mini economy thrives there. You will find everything on my bed. That’s my way of reducing redundancy in physical activity like moving hands, getting up, moving around. Therefore all the things I need I keep on bed sitting on which I work on computer. On half of bed things are kept and on remaining half I sleep. After cleaning I found out so many things which were out of my eyes for months.
Well…the things which I found on my bed, apart from clothes and bed sheets are:

1) Small container of Table salt.
2) Deodorant
3) Two Match boxes….I search them everytime when power goes off.
4) Scissor…I was about to purchase new one.
5) Aerogaurd, mosquito repellant
6) Empty container that was 1 week back full of namkeen
7) Business Card holder
8) Spiral File
9) Lease documents of my room
10) Box of useless CDs
11) Cello Tape
12) Lots of newspaper
13) Chacha Chaudhari Comic.
14) 1 fork and 2 spoons
15) 2 onions, 1 potato
16) 4 Pens,1 pencil,1 compass box…(Wow)
17) Marker pen
18) 2 CDs (which are useless now)

The bed cleaning exercise therefore proved to be fruitful. I have spent 1 extra hour to sort out my clothes and keep them at one place.

Now back to study.

13 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

@Bajrang bali
hahaha...thats true brother.
but wouldnt that be too good :)

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger SUNMAY said...

description kaafi apna sa laga :P

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Nirwa Mehta said...

Heh heh - that seemed like my study table or something - if you go through my old posts, i have actually posted a before and after picture of my study table - like those infommercials

About the cleaning up, good work, keep it up! :P

Nirwa

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

@sunmay
Arre apun sabhi kaamchor logon ki kahani yehich hoti hai...

@Nirwa,
Baap re baap
I went through your blog...nirwa tussi great ho,intelligence ka ket ho. Iread your metamorphosis post along with many others...sabse besht tha Champa ka intro.Mera dil aagaya uspar....goodness you have seen champa mating...eeks...kash main bhi wahan par hota.
In btw Shahid has started to wear bra on his biceps...

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hi !

was abt to comment on ur post yest .. but was caught up in smthg else

yeah ... bed and room cleaning often helps u find so many things ....

and abt the last post , read the whole thing ..... it seems so frank .... anyway , good that u have started keeping accounts

tc

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

@deepa,
Now I am trying to clean everything else apart from my bed.Hope I get remaining lost things.
And it becomes very convienent when you pen down all the things that need to be done.So I did that with my resolutions.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger rachana said...

hi abhishek,
Thanks for ur comment about my poem..i did read some of ur post.liked it.keep working on cleanliness..hope u get all the lost things!!!

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

Oh, Abhishek! A potato? Please tell me you are joking!!!

Yes, you should fire your maid!! I am glad you are cleaning up your bed. From the looks of the photos, it was a necessary exercise.

:)

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Layfield said...

I agree with Ashley. We Indians tend to get lazy.

Btw, I always keep my bed squeaky clean.

/[code not found]

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

@Rachna
Hi thanks for coming to my place.Ya I am now working hard to keep my place clean.

@Ashley
Why are you so shocked.Actually i bring vegetables and throw the plastic bags over bed...i am(was) too lazy to keep it in proper place in kitchen.They must have dropped from the plastic bag.

@Jetru
Hey.You are back.Nice to see you.
Arre everyone is not sincere like you.....stupid me.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading through your experience, I am too scared to start this operation on my bed now !!
Its warranting for an urgent action, but i guess i ll defer it till next week :-P

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Rimsie said...

thats superb ! :-D

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here abhishekupadhyays.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research presents that about 70% of all U.S. adults are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home