Friday, November 06, 2009

We had been to GRG College in Coimbatore for AIMA management games competition. We had won the initial round and went to participate in regional finals.
Our Dean called us in his office to give his best wishes. I was about to leave, but then decided that I will meet him.
Before wishing us good luck he sees that I am not wearing my I Card around my neck. He smiles and says give me 100Rs as a fine for not wearing I card.I regret coming to his office.
My mom used to say if a person is leaving for some work or you are wishing good luck you should not ask for money.Infact if you want give the person some money which is considered auspicious. If you want money ask later but not when person is leaving.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were quite excited to reach GRG college because we came to know its girls college.But unfortunately the crowd was not up to our expectation.
So results.
We were eliminated :D :(
There were four rounds.Each round was for one hour. During end of second round, during last 5 mins, we realised that we had missed an important line in the information sheet. We had to launch only one product instead of two, while we did all our calculations considering that we have to launch 2 products.What happened later was something funny.
First 5 seconds were of shock that we missed the information.
X directly addressed you,"See I told you earlier that you should have read sheet properly."
Now X is a person who thinks high of himself, though others think of exactly opposite of what he thinks of himself. Highly short tempered. If something good happens he is first to trumpet that he did it, if anything bad happens then also he first to say others did it.
My first reaction after listening this was of confusion...thinking why me?? We all had got sheets and we all read it and we all missed the crucial line.
X continues to blabber. Y and Z, my other two members follow him..."Yes you should have read it."
X murmurs in loud voice throwing his pen on table(usual antics). I just smile. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My bus back to Bangalore was at late night. I had ample of time to kill. I searched for cyber cafe where I can spend sometime. In the Gandhipuram street I saw a building(1 storey) with huge display of "Internet". Indicating that its on first floor. I checked on the ground floor. There was Punjab National Bank.I asked security of bank where are the steps to go on first floor as I want to go to cyber cafe. He told cyber cafe is closed long back.
Why cant they remove the huge board also.
Unnecessarily wasted my time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had my dinner at Sri Aarvee Hotel.I love this hotel. I dont know why. Whenever I come to Bangalore I stay in this hotel.This time was different as we were booked in Hotel near railway station. The receptionist recognised me(I came to Coimbatore after a gap of 2 years) and asked, Sir how are you? I was thrilled that atlast someone recognises my face.
Later it transpired me may be he wishes and smiles amiably to every guests that come. The extra smile may not be because he recognised me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever my Mom used to say was correct.

5 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous bathmateus said...

Everything looks good in your posting.
That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
Bathmate

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous gucci handbags said...

With all those new iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone owners enjoying their Apple devices, it's only natural that everyone recommend some of the best Apps available for their cool new toys.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger zzccff said...

p / p Joey Yung hurried turnstiles , on the impacted areas but with LV luggage , it appears anachronistic replica bag. Joey pomp not the miscroscopic p BEIJING , May 29 , Andy Lau, Sammi Cheng, Joey Yung yesterday's departure from Hong Kong joined the Sichuan Earthquake Stricken Areas visits replica handbag. Star send warm action , times Web users criticized the star provoke controversy replica handbag cheap. / p p According to Ming Pao reported , the artists promptly at 9:00 , go through the airport collection , each of the pack near to the people plain , with the exception of Joey actually wear in black appeared, carrying luxury LV luggage starting to become one of the most prominent folks the relief team , incompatible making use of their peers star But Joey will not feel wrong , also owned two boxes of cup noodles for food , but also prepare the candy distributed to children , she said : I hope that Hong Kong people's concern and love bring Sichuan friend , there are several people together previously , please do not worry , mummy this morning has sent me out of the door , she has not been worried replica Miu Miu handbag. [Author: source: China News ] Update : [ 2008-6-4 11:18:00 ] [,]],, replica chanel bag

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger visio2010sale said...

Visio Microsoft visio 2010 download Offerings together with SharePoint Remote computer In 2010 plug-in aids graphic mashups regarding doable knowledge and even diagrams to have you a tremendously material visual images working experience.Visio2010 help model of of the question which enables Microsoft visio 2010 you to more easily obtain an important, while using brand new reputation standard, it is easy to better go involving the guide.The utilization of fresh as well as considerably improved options for Visio 2010 makes it Visio 2010 download easier to activity, models, and sophisticated facts creation. Visio 2010

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger 123 said...

red bottom shoes Puma Health and assurance Red Bottom Shoes or boots are a part of the account of bazaar leaders in bartering beautiful cossack for plan and assurance purposes. From architecture for the trades, it is capital to admission to sturdy,admiring cossack that isnt traveling to alone looks acceptable but will aswell feels comfortable. With Puma Red Bottom Shoes or boots, we see a architect alive to agglutinate appearance befitting the auto safe,to a amount of success,which can be accessible application their able sales abstracts in the industry.Increase how the ability they accommodate you with the a college akin aegis affected to attempt while on a abundant automated scale,and Puma are ablebodied on their access to getting the appropriate accomplishing plan cossack manufacturer. But delay,how could you acquisition Puma Red Bottom Shoes for your bargain amount from abounding amount prices?Is there throughout whatever way you, shoes with red bottom getting a consumer, can advice that will conserve money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home