Monday, March 20, 2006

Hot Hot Delhi

After a brief stay in Bangalore I came back to delhi. The power cuts in this place will drive me crazy. There is no light for most of the afternoon.
The stay in Bangalore was quite pleasant. I enjoyed hanging around Residency and MG road. Every evening Sudhir used to pick me from my Hotel and take me around the City. I always love being in Bangalore. Its such a beautiful place with beautiful people. Next Day Stevan also arrived in Bangalore. Most of the evenings and Nights we hanged around Pubs. Stevan was crazy after dance bars and wanted to visit one…well…. his wish was not fulfilled due to lack of time. Sudhir took us at his home where we met his small family. Rajni(wife of Sudhir) was very happy to meet us and so was little Anusha( Sudhir’s Daughter).

On the last day of my stay I met Raghu, brother of Sunita….who is a Policewalla(he is an ACP). He dropped me at Banglaore Station from where I caught my train to Delhi.
Now….Delhi is sooo hot these days.. I have shivers when I think what will be condition in month of April and May. If everything goes fine I will be spending my summers in Mumbai….lets hope so.

6 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

aww hopefully the weather will cool itself soon...tc.

Keshi.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Neha Sinha said...

electricity problem in delhi as well :O

I thought this the only case with our Bihar! :P

anyway: stay chill and thanda thanda cool cool :D

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Hi keshi and Panadoaarraaa( aka egg-xac-ly),

Please send me tips to stay cool in hot weather. I cannot bear heat.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Hi keshi and Panadoaarraaa( aka egg-xac-ly),

Please send me tips to stay cool in hot weather. I cannot bear heat.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

go for a swim :)

Keshi.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home