Saturday, March 18, 2006

Things that went right….things that went wrong…

This had been a very topsy turvy week. There were things which went right and there were things that went wrong. So thought of jotting down what went right and what went wrong.
First the things that went wrong…
1) Selling furniture came out to be a big head ache. I had to follow the Vipin(who purchased most of the furniture) whole week to pick the furniture on time.
2) Data uploading utility was still not completed by our developers. We were already a week behind the schedule. I am still waiting for the mail from Sachin and Vasudha regarding this but they haven’t replied yet.
3) Our Client in Delhi is just not using our software and the relations between us have strained a lot. I had worked too hard to bring the things on track with this client but in the end it seems all the hard work will give no results. I had toiled so much for this client…but…
4) I have spoiled my relations with a dozen of my friends and clients. Sunil is not happy because I refused to help him. Divya gave me a Gaali Bhara mail for not attending her marriage …same goes with Roshni who got married yesterday (10th March).Ms Wadiyar is angry with me and warned me not to take her and Ms Perti’s name on this blog. So I am taking their surnames(see I kept my promise)…lolz…Perti got angry coz I had written great revelations bout her on blog which I deleted after numerous threats from Wadiyar. Perti was about to complain Police about me. WOW. Umesh is angry as usual for no reasons.
5) I have a Whooping 4895 Rs phone bill.
6) My Father is coming to Delhi on 23rd March.
7) My Microwave is not working.
8) I wont be having a broadband net connection in my new place.

Now the things that was good.
1) Diana returned my Tshirt.
2) Atlast after lots of negotiations and following Vipin Tripathi agreed to purchase half of furniture for 11000 Rs.
3) I finished reading “Day of Jackal” by Fredrick Forsyth.
4) Sunil Sharma, my colleague from Forbes Group, invited me to stay with his family as a paying guest.
5) Amardeep after a long stay went back to Mumbai.

So in all, there were more bad occurrences then good ones….as usual..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home