Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sunday outing

Sunday was amazing. I got up in morning(11 o’ clock)and was having morning tea when Harit and Milind(2 naughty kids of my landlord Mr Sharma) came to me and said, “bhaiyya aaj party karte hain”.
Party!!!. I asked ,”Kyon bhai”.


Milind told,”Aaj Sunday hai isliye party karte hain”.
I told fine. And forgot about it. Everything was fine till evening when Harsh(nephew of sharmaji) came to my room and asked me where have I planned to give party.
“Party? What party?”
“Milind told us that you are giving us party for some reasons. So we have decided to go Nirula’s in Faridabad in evening.”
Did I say that? I told Harsh that I have not told any such thing to Milind and that he was just playing his usual pranks. Harsh went away.
I thought that chapter is closed.
But in evening Sharmaji called me and told me that all of them are ready for party.
Party? What Party?. I told Sharmaji that I am not giving any party as there is no reason for that. To this everyone replied that they are ready and since they are ready for party its my job to give party( Good logic).
Hey whats this. Later I agreed.
We got ready and headed for Nirula’s in Faridabad.

Reaching Nirula’s first we went for Fun center and started playing games.


Milind and Harit went on to play Video games.


Sharmaji and Bhabi played Ice Hockey.


Myself and Harsh went to play Pool. Later we were joined by Sharmaji too. We all don’t know the rules of Pool and went on striking the balls where ever we want. It was sort of playing carom on pool table.
Later again we played Ice Hockey.



After the games we went to the restaurant.


Harit seemed to have enjoyed the evening more than anyone else.
So I ended up giving party for no reasons. Aneways the Sunday was very entertaining.

7 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Ankit said...

Looks like u had a blast.
I m sure u are a hero for sharmaji's kids

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Neha Sinha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Neha Sinha said...

Hmm..now I got Harit and milind! these kids off to blogging as well? :O

till date i was thinking i was the youngest blogger when shivam stepped in! :P

anyway..good hai...have fun. :)

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

@ankit
Yup ankit, when you have kids around...everything rocks. Thanks for comment.
@Harit
Copyright infringement ke liye sorry
@neha
Panduram, this bachcha party bumped on my web and forced me to make one for them.
Kya chalu hai aaj kal Pataliputra mein?

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger radiohead said...

kids r gr8 fun .. most of d times :(

nd i feel .. if its possible for u thn one shudnt refuse kids ... see they r lil angels .. so wht if they grow up & become demons like me :D . .... but they do deserve it ( i guess no reasons required for tht ) .

gr8 fun u had .

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Sayesha said...

Hahahahaha! I play pool like carrom too! :D

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Women&aposs lauren by ralph lauren sweaters Ringtones for v170 motorola tracfone Cameo cosmetics kit cash advance 10 100 maytag commercial dryers mdg16cs convertible jaguar rental and tennessee jenna jameson video dowloads Thousands of home idea interior decorate clinton cosmetic dentistry Antidepressant discontinuation syndrome dose reduction Pamela anderson vinden pda pdas handheld pcs Houston free xxx videos cosmetics Steamboat springs cosmetic surgeon vintage cosmetics photos cosmetic surgery unethical http://www.used-minivan.info http://www.flat-screen-8.info/rifleman-tv-show.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home