Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Update(baccha party,Panduraam,CAT)

Garmi Jalti Tapti Garmi….aaya mausam thande thande dermicool ka.
But this garmi cannot even be controlled by the dermi cool. I have already finished one pack of powder. I take a spoon full in evening and one spoonful at night before sleeping, but it didn’t help either.

I suddenly realized last week that I should start preparing for my CAT exams now. CAT isn’t like engineering exams where a month long study during preparatory leave is enough to get fourty maraks(passing maraks).My friends have long back started preparations for it.I had given CAT one year back when I was just out of college and was working in sharekhan.com. I got 72 percentile. Now don’t mock at me. This is what I got with preparation of one Saturday night. So just imagine what will be my score if I started studying from today itself…hmmm…….72.33 no 72.80 minimum. So I went to this book market in New Delhi. Its my fav place to hang around. Theres a Sunday book market here in New Delhi. Exactly the same kind of what you find at Fort in Mumbai.But the one in Delhi is cheaper and has more variety of books being sold has more variety.

I caught filthy bus of route number 405 from my place at Badarpur border for New Delhi. From Asaf Ali road to Delhi Gate and further upto Golcha Theater you get to see loads of books being sold at damn cheap rates.

Be it novels,magazines,notes academic books everything is sold here at rates below half of the original price. Obviously 99.9% of books are pirated. So after going around I purchased notes of IMS to start with my CAT preparation. The book-walah asked for 350Rs for the entire set. After good bargaining I went away paying 120Rs for same. Then I purchased book of Khalil Gibran, which is also called omnibus series which consisted of his 9 books. I purchased it for 100 bucks( seller was asking for 250).

There was something disturbing this week. My best buddies Harit and Milind have decided to quit blogging.

Theres some guy who comes on their blog and leaves filthy comments. They were too depressed due to it. Actually I never wanted them to get indulged in blogging stuff. But Harit who is a big techy shaitan came across my blog and made one for himself. Milind was next to come. But once they started blogging, I started to appreciate them for what they post. What they posted was really very innocent and I don’t want them to stop blogging. So I recommended them not venture on others blog and remain confined to their own.

Well, something good also happened. Panduram urf Pandora urf Neha Sinha came back to bloggerland. A bit of credit for this goes to me also(0.00001%). I was the one who went with pistol in hand back of her and threatened her of dire consequences, if she left blogging( As a matter of fact I borrowed the pistol from her).After a string of threatening mails she relented.This is how we played mail-mail

Abhishek to Neha
Oye,
Kya ho gaya tujhko?
Why have you quit blogging? Yaar abhi abhi to read karna chalu kiya tha....aur tune ab bistar samet liya.
Come on think again over it.


Neha to Abhishek
hey shake man.
kya haal hai? nice to see ur mail.
blogging band kar daala..bas don feel like blogging. mood kharab rehta hai these days...no prob u keep blogging...i'll keep visiting u shakingly. :D
of course i do u remeber shake ji.
keep mailing
take care


Abhishek to Neha

Agar tera naya post ek hafte mein nahin aaya then I will
"Shoot you then and there". [Please lend me your gun].
I know whats happening at your end. You are busy with that handsome boy whom you used to meet when you used to go to your classes.
Neha beta....sudhar jao nahin to aap ki Mummy ko bata doonga.
Aneways if you dont find it interesting theres no point in blogging.
Will suggest you to think over it again
Hardik Shubhkamnaon ke saath.
bye.


Neha to Abhishek
baap re..i've gotta hide my pistol. :O :P
oye! kon sa handsome guy? classes..handsome?? aap kya keh rahe ho ... i mean...?? main bigri kab thi jo sudhar jaaon? :P
might get back..but I'll take time. anyway aap batao..what's up on your side? :)
btw, aapne orkut join ki hai?..pretty interesting place!


Abhishek to NehaArre Neha beta,

Maine aap ka sundar sa comment ROS ke blog pe read kiya tha. You wrote something on a guy.
Mujhe tumhari bandook nahin chahiye. Mere pas ek nayi aa gayi hai. Dawood ne specially Dubai se FedEx kiya hai..
Dishkyaun
Dishkyaun
Dishkyaun
Dishkyaun
Dishkyaun
Dishkyaun

MUAHHHAAAAA

Six ki Six goliyaan NASCENT THOUGHTS mein utar din.
Yahan mausam kuch din se thik hai.....Barish hone wali hai.
Orkut par phir milenge.....
Alwida.....
Bhagwan aapke baal bachche sukhi rakhe
Bye


Neha to Abhishek
acha woh comment....haha..woh to puraani baat hai.:P:P
damn...u shot my nascent thoughts..:((..mausam yahan bhi theek thi..par fir back to hot hot one...bechare labourers outside...:P
btw..you are in orkut?..bataya nahi! :-?
baal bache? :O:O..hum abhi khud hi bache hain..:D..
and whats up @ ur place..life kaisi chal rahi hopefully not boring like mines. :((


Abhishek to NehaAcchcha beta,
Ab woh handsome ladka gaya toh ghar ke bahar labourers pe nazar....*wink*wink*
I went to orkut....then I came to know that you need to be invited. So
please send me an invitation.
Lets see whats great in it.
Thanks in advance.


Neha to Abhishek
send kar diya hai invitation..accept it and create a your account. btw, i have re-started blogging..ab pistol andar kar lo...don't hit my nascent thoughts..:D

14 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger Neha Sinha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Neha Sinha said...

//Theres some guy who comes on their blog and leaves filthy comments. They were too depressed due to it.


hmm..i read it once. such people keeps bugging. they've got nothing better to do. I've muself been a victim, and i guess most bloggers have been!..anyway..those kids[don say look who's saying]..musn't get depressed..arre return mein jharo..kiski itni himmat hai..;)
where there is will there is way. :)


good luck for your CAT Preparation. :)


and now comes the greater part!!!which took me by surprise...

Panduraaam!! :O :O :O

haha..puri mail public kar daali! :))))....ROTFL...
as for quitting blogging ke many reasons the..but u love it when ppl drop mails and offliners etc to come back....feel good factor. :P

keep shaking.
pandu..err neha. ;)

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger anubhav said...

oh i love travelling in delhi buses...have not been that market personally but have heard abt it a lot.

best of luck wiht ur preparations.

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx for dropping by

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

:-)
neha is a smart kid. and ur writing is niceand innocent and honest.
:-)

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

@neha
Ya, thats quite depressing specialy for kids.Instead of appreciating you humilate others...thats very bad.Aneways I have told them to continue but now they dont seem interested.

//poori mail public kardi...

I am really saary mam for the copyright infringement.It was my desperate attempt to show blogger community how much I care for fellow bloggers.

Maine pasie transfer kar diye tere account mein....but you didnt reply me.*angry looks*

@anubhav

Delhi buses are in no match with Mumbai BEST busses.The buses in delhi are not at all organized and too filthy.
Yaar you r in delhi and havent been to the market yet!!!!Its like being in Paris and never seen Effiel Tower*I know spealling is wraang*

@Diana
Thanks for dropping.Hows Life?

@Phoneix
Arre this Neha is Chalak No. 1.....reincarnation of queen Victoria.Everyone knows this.

My writing in nice...thankyou.
Thankyou very much.A treat is waiting for you in nearest McDonalds outlet.
//and innocent

Innocent and me*gives a thoughtful look*

Yeh baat kuch hazam nahin hui.
May be company of two innocent kids is responsible fo this.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Rose said...

~Smiles~

Just breezed in to take a peek at ur nomadic thoughts.. ;)

Its hot here in Mumbai too... Hope it rains soon..

CAT can be a big pain.. Im gald i was over with it 3 years ago...

All the best wid ur CAT and hope Harit and Milind get there faith in blogging back...

:)

..Me

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

good luck w/ CAT

and nice that u got someone back to blogging

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

even i love hunting for books ... and bargaining :)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Sayesha said...

Saw your head-paining yoga pics, Abhi. Hilarious!!!! And thanks for bringing Neha back :)

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

@rose

U brezeed in...wow...so nice of you.
Thanks for the wishes.Hope I prepare nicely for D Day.

@deepa

Actually u females are stalwarts of bargaining.

@sayesha

Achcha you must have bumped into milind's blog.Ya I perform often that yoga.

 
At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to find someone who has experience pulling people back to blogging! Wow!

By the way, I have also purchased books from the Daryaganj market on Sundays. That stretch becomes a Book Stretch, if I may call it that! Also, I used to purchase books from Nai Sarak near Chandni Chowk in my college days. Now a days, I don't get much time for all that, so I purchase them online or through a store nearby my house (of course, I'm forced to put up with the higher price tag :()

Of course, good luck for your CAT exams!

Gaurav

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

treat!

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous ABTC said...

nice post
thanks for sharing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home