Sunday, May 07, 2006

Orkut

Atlast after lots of trouble I managed to get into Orkut. I have been trying to get into this community for a long time. Most of my friends orkut around. After signing in Hi5,Seeq,Names Database etc etc I thought this must be one more joker of pack. I received dose of their bulk stupid mails on regular basis informing me of joining of new fools like me to the group. I heard too muc of this orkut and thought of joining it. I received the invitation from my friend and joined it. But when next time I tried to login in it I wasn’t able to go through it. It just said ”The account has been deleted”. I received one more invitation from another friend. But I was not able to register myself to it. I told my friends to resend the invitation again but event that was fruitless. In the end I made a new email Id on gmail for orkut. Due to good shot of luck and invitation of panduraam I was able to join it.
Orkut seemed much better than its contemporaries. Its scrapping stuff is good.

I was able to contact many of my engineering college friends on first day it self.

Enough for now….getting back to scrapping

9 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Layfield said...

I found it a complete waste of time. Despite all the advantages, it's got too many frills for any decent continuous use.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger HOTWINTER said...

What is orkut? I am hearing the names since I started blogging. Can you tell me the meaning?

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Neha Sinha said...

hmm...its addictive for sure. but its fun and a better medium than Y messenger and mails to stay in touch. You'll enjoy provided you do the orkutting work under control. :)

..and am lucky again!so my invitation worked. :D

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

There are just too many online meet and greet sites - orkut, Friendster, MySpace, Hi5, etc...

I'm registered with a lot of them, but I prefer to stick to blogging.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

By the way - I just discovered your other comment on my old blog. The car incident happened over a year ago. Not long after I returned from India. I am going back in December for a friend's wedding. India is one of my favorite places to visit!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World said...

Hehehe...join the gang. :P Orkut is bloody addictive. So, watch your head! ;)

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

@jetru
May be you are correct.I am new to it.lets see whether i get addicted to it or ditch it.
@Hot winter
bro join the gang and you will come to know
@anju
Hi,thanks for droppin in.You are right if you have proper people to get you hooked....then it may become addictive.
@Neha
Thannku Thannku chotti memsaab.Aap really lucky hain.
@ashley
What you have told is correct.All these are basically tools to get you connected to world community.
Even I think blogging is far better than any other existing tool.
@TGWSTW

This is your first comment on my blaag.Keep coming.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Awesome!! You on Orkut too!! I got hooked onto it 2 days ago by a friend from high school. Great fun!!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Ankit said...

beware of orkut its damn addictive :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home