Friday, October 06, 2006

Buzeeee as a Bee

Things are too tough for me these days. Its difficult to manage many things at one time. Since last month I have been busy arranging and attending meetings with MD of my company. Since I will be leaving this company soon, he wants to know each and every detail about my [mis]doings in India before I am relieved. After whole day of work I attend classes for .Net at NIIT which I joined recently. After the classes I come home and prepare for CAT. A couple of weeks back I got a message in my Gmail mailbox through blogger.com .The message was of Ashley who dropped comment “Kahan Abhishek Hai?” which reminded me of my Nomadic Thoughts. I promised myself that I will post soon; but again got busy with regular work and studies.

There is one more thing that kept me busy during this period. It’s the novel ‘The Afghan’. This thrilling novel by Frederick Forsyth is really good. I completed the entire novel within 3 days. After I finished this novel I brought next book ‘Freakonomics’ which I am about to complete.This book by Steven lewitt and Stephen Dubner is again a good book. I am about to finish this and next book which is on my list is ‘Sacred games’ by Vikram Chandra.
OMG so much to read. And I am reading all these books at a time when I should spend time studying for CAT exam which is nearing.

5 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Ankit said...

sahi hai CAT preps r on??
lookin frwd to see u here nxt year :)

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger starry said...

So much stuff for you to do and you still find time to read. I think you are an avid reader.me too.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Shruti said...

hi abhishek,
thanx for coming and leaving ur thoughts...
all the best again and hope to see you again....

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Priyankari said...

"'OMG so many books to read" and so little time'!I always feel it that way. But you still manage to read so many books though so busy, now I feel I must finish my 'Rebecca' too(started reading it some ages back)Good luck for ur CAT

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

I read Freakonomics. I was saddened to learn that my name was once an elite name but through time it has been downgraded (see the chapter on naming children in America).

I promised myself I wouldn't buy The Afghan until I finished another pile of books I have to read. I loved the Kite Runner and it had me reading a bunch of other books about Afghanistan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home